TABLE UPDATE. Hi guys! We fell off the wagon this summer with blogging, reporting, and generally updating you guys. The summer was so full of transitions and changes. We had to cut tasks and prioritize what was the most important. We’d rather take care of you guys and report about it later than let service slip trying to get a blog done, haha.
Here’s what you missed:
– We are officially licensed and operating as our own brokerage. Never thought we’d make the move, but here we are!
– We moved into our new office space (it’s a dream)
– We brought on two new team members. We’ll introoduce you guys once they’re trained!
– We started our first two official Value Add / BRRRR deals. We will report numbers soon!
– We changed contractors. It was a tough call, but dang it feels so good to be matched up to the right team.
We have several things in the pipeline and several announcements coming soon, so stayed tuned! In the meantime, he’re’s an update on the OKC Market.
MARKET UPDATE. It’s been really interersting to pay attention to OKC, local trends, and national forecasts. Oklahoma City has stayed steady, but the investor market feels tighter. It’s tough to know if it’s actually tightening up, or if it just feels like it because we’ve been so busy.